- 48” round tables – 21
- 60” round tables – 60
- 8’ rectangular tables – 20
- 6’ rectangular tables – 15
- 5’ rectangular tables – 5
- 30” Cocktail Tables – 6
- Coffee Maker & Tea Maker
- Ice Machine
- 44-gallon trash containers (trash bags are NOT included)
- Dishwasher for rinsing only
- Vacuum cleaner
Howard Ballroom – maximum capacity 650 people (including 24 at head table and wait staff)
Small Dining Room – maximum capacity 96 people (including 6 at head table)
Event Advance Requirements
- Final arrangements for set up will be made five business days in advance of the event (any changes after that
can incur additional charges).
- Access to the building for the purpose of set up will be available the day of the event, unless alternate
arrangements have been made prior to event date.
- Uncooked rice, birdseed, glitter, confetti, and sparklers inside or outside the building are prohibited. Candles
are allowed as long as the wick is below the top of its container.
- Decoration is limited to those that are free standing and will not be permitted to be attached to the walls or
other structures of the building.
- Decorators will have two hours for clean up at the conclusion of the event. The decorator at the conclusion of
the event will remove all items brought into the building for use of the decorator.
- The decorated area(s) will be left in the same condition as it was found. This includes sweeping and mopping
- Trash and debris will be removed from the premises at the conclusion of the event and taken offsite. The use of
trash bags is required. Please bring an adequate supply of 50 gallon trash bags for your needs. (There will be
a $25 fee for the use of our dumpster, if required).
- The person responsible for cleanup is required to have a final walk through with The Foundation personnel